What are you drinking?
Oct 27, 2002 at 3:30 AM Post #16 of 88
Tap water and vanilla coke.
biggrin.gif

Oct 27, 2002 at 3:34 AM Post #17 of 88
Water, out of a Seven Cycles pint glass...

Ok so maybe im kidding about the glass, but I am drinking water. Fiji, straight outa the bottle. Heady water only
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 27, 2002 at 3:35 AM Post #18 of 88
Minute Maid Grape Soda on the rocks.

I feel so cheap and unsophisticated compared to neil.

Oct 27, 2002 at 3:39 AM Post #19 of 88
OK. After the neighborhood Halloween party, I was the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz. Yes a prize winner. I am enjoying a carmel machiato. Not sure about the spelling. It's the recipe they gave me at Starbucks. Two shots of espresso, frothed milk, vanilla syrup and carmel..

Oct 27, 2002 at 4:27 AM Post #23 of 88
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. Got it from the party in my suite, but after raging for the past two nights (and seriously damaging my own life expectancy) I think I'm taking it easy tonight. Also don't want to be hung over when the parents get here tomorrow.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 27, 2002 at 5:18 AM Post #25 of 88
Lime/Lemon LaCroix (sparkling water). Yeah, by normal standards it's rather boring, but it has carbonation and normal water doesn't! So hah!
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Oct 27, 2002 at 6:02 AM Post #28 of 88
A glass of Hoegaarden from Belgium in a Hoegaarden glass that has been chilled with cold water. The glass should never be cooled to below freezing as the beer goes flat almost immediately when you poor it.

Oct 27, 2002 at 6:18 AM Post #29 of 88
And several hours later after watching Iris
frown.gif
and Amélie
biggrin.gif
, yet another fresh cup of Cafe DuMonde / Chock blend. Set my clock back, got an extra hour of work to sip and work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back