What are the MOST expensive headphones you can get???
Mar 10, 2003 at 3:12 AM Post #16 of 20
i really hope so, life is really tough for me now, oh well, my d66's will bring me enough joy.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Mar 10, 2003 at 3:52 AM Post #17 of 20
hehe mclaren, I started this addiction about your age, actually 15 1/2. Back then I only had a grado sr60 and a V6. The sr60 were my pride and joy...now look at the equipment I'm buying now...ugh..very unhealthy. And getting back on topic, most expensive headphone in general would be the orpheus for sure, but it's got that crazy amp with it too. As a stand alone headphone I would say a brand new Sony R10.

Mar 10, 2003 at 5:55 AM Post #19 of 20
mclaren20,

Why can't you get a job during high school? All it would take would be about two full days a week on minimum wage and a month or two to get those D66 eggos or even a better more expensive phone. To put things in perspective, four years ago, when I was in high school, I played three sports, was part of two clubs, and worked mostly on the weekends(sometimes during the week). After a while, I had plently of money to put towards my home theater system, which I still have (Onkyo, Kef speakers, and Arcam amp). I'm just saying that if you really want those D66 eggos, you can do it...it just takes some work...go for it. If you don't want them THAT badly, then that's another story! Good luck to you
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 10, 2003 at 1:23 PM Post #20 of 20
Im gettin g a job during the summer, no doubt, but now, due to reasons i would not like to talk about, i cant get a job right now. but no worries, ill be here in the summer asking about more expensive headphones.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back