What are the best top headphones to listen deep house music?
Jun 5, 2021 at 12:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

worten777

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone! Please help me. 2 months ago I bought Denon 7200 and astell&kern kann alpha. Mostly I listening deep house music. I expected from this combination something much better and because I didn't like the bass quality in music I will give that denon to my young brother as a present. So the question is, what are the best top headphones to listen mostly deep house music? I plan listen music on my astell&kern kann alpha. Guy from the shop highly advised Focal Stelia. Is this combination is really good or I need to buy something else? Thanks in advance for any support

Jun 5, 2021 at 4:07 PM Post #3 of 9
What are you after a more " monitor" type of sound like a producer/Dj or more a club- like sound?
(If you are after the latter a bit of EQ can be pretty satisfactory, tend to use the bass boost button on Ifi Z-dac2 myself.)

Jun 6, 2021 at 11:46 AM Post #4 of 9
What are you after a more " monitor" type of sound like a producer/Dj or more a club- like sound?
(If you are after the latter a bit of EQ can be pretty satisfactory, tend to use the bass boost button on Ifi Z-dac2 myself.)
I like more like club dj sets with nice bass. After all research i think i will go for Focal Radiance. Looks like there is no point to pay double price for Stellia, which benefits are not suitable for me. What do you think?

Jun 6, 2021 at 12:14 PM Post #6 of 9
I listen primarily to Deep House and Progressive House and the Focal Radiance are fantastic for electronic genres.

Jun 8, 2021 at 5:11 PM Post #9 of 9
I like more like club dj sets with nice bass. After all research i think i will go for Focal Radiance. Looks like there is no point to pay double price for Stellia, which benefits are not suitable for me. What do you think?
The Radiance is a great choice for what you're after. It's far better value than the Stellia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back