what are the best ear tips for me
Aug 25, 2013 at 1:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

anonymous4a

New Head-Fier
Hi, this is kind of unique but are there any eartips that don't cause moisture to form when left in the ears to long ? Sorry if its not clear, just when I use ear tips in my ears, and take them out, my ears feel kind of sweaty/wet. This is a problem for me because I have eczema ( itchy skin ) which is triggered by my sweat. So now I'm constantly scratching my ears. 

I'm currently using a161p with the eartips it comes with. 

Before when I used to use some regular apple headphones for the iphone , I took off the earphone covers and never had this problem .

Are there are any ear tips that don't cause my ears to feel sweaty when worn for too long ? 

Aug 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #2 of 4
Who the hell is that guy?

Anyways, http://www.head-fi.org/f/103/portable-headphones-earphones-and-in-ear-monitors would probably be a better place to ask this, however I can offer you some suggestions.
I have the Klipsch S4 and its a great set. The earbuds are VERY comfortable and I've usually left them on for hours without any problems. These headphones are a bit bass heavy, though, so keep that in mind.

Also, most tips are interchangeable. You can always go to amazon and find a set of third party tips that will be compatible with your headphones and just change them.

Aug 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM Post #3 of 4
so you don't feel any moisture/wetness in the ear when you take out the Klipsch ear buds ? That's my main concern for now anyway , how are these foam tips ? 

http://www.amazon.com/Comply-T-400-Isolation-Earphone-Medium/dp/B002NUJ2RM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1377453386&sr=8-2&keywords=foam+tips 

Aug 25, 2013 at 3:22 PM Post #4 of 4
no, they're pretty comfortable for the most part. I can leave them in for an hour or so. however, it's not really the earbuds you need to replace, this is completely dependent on the the earful itself. rather than replacing the headphones, if you can find ones that are comfortable, tthat'd be best for you. I'm bot sure about the foam tips, but the klipsch uses some really soft and smooth rubber, which is excellent. the eartips were the first thing I noticed when I upgraded to them from the ordinary $20 IEMs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back