What Are The Best Deals for Q-Jays
Mar 2, 2008 at 7:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

MrTnT

New Head-Fier
My appologies if this not the right forum, or if this question has already been discussed (I did search first).
I am interested in trying out the Q-Jay IEMs, and I'd like to know where are the best places to buy them in the US? As far as the best price. Are there any special promos or coupons around that can be used for them?

Thanks.

Mar 2, 2008 at 7:54 AM Post #2 of 17
I don't know about the prices, but the Q-jays seem to be the same price around everywhere. Try Headroom. People seem to like them and they are also the sponsors of Head-Fi, so you basically have a guarantee that they won't pull any sly tricks. Good luck.

Mar 2, 2008 at 8:50 AM Post #3 of 17
^i see them around for $180 or so.... out of black ones on headroom i think... until 2 - 4 weeks or something.

Mar 2, 2008 at 4:37 PM Post #6 of 17
yeah i think 179 is the standard price around these parts

of course you could go used or ebay

Mar 2, 2008 at 4:59 PM Post #7 of 17
We have the white in stock. The black are sold out everywhere since they are on backorder from JAYS. The only coupon we have going on right now is $5 off and free shipping.

Mar 2, 2008 at 6:14 PM Post #8 of 17
lol I wonder why people prefer the Black ones over the White ones. I would have figured it to be the other way around considering the white ones would match the popular iPods.

But anyway while we're waiting, would anyone care to talk about thier experiences with them, and comparisons to other Dual driver IEMs?
I've experience with Super.Fi 5 and Westone UM2 (which are my favorite so far.)

Mar 2, 2008 at 6:49 PM Post #10 of 17
Hahaha Good point.
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2008 at 8:38 PM Post #12 of 17
Actually, there are no more white iPods.

Apr 6, 2008 at 1:03 PM Post #15 of 17
looks like this is turning into an ipod-earphone disscussion

do any of you guys know where i can get q-jays in australia??
i am currently looking at getting them from headroom but its an ~AU$42 shipping fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back