What are some headphones in the 100-300 price range in the style of the Moshi Clarus?
May 7, 2018 at 11:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

paulcdejean

New Head-Fier
I found the Moshi Clarus to be super comfortable. They rest on the outside of the ear canal which gives very little isolation (which I like) and basically nonexistent fatigue.

I brought mine in 2012, but now I need another pair (they're not broken, but I want one set of headphones for home and another for the office).

I hesitated getting another pair of the same, because they're the same price they were in 2012 and the same model. I thought maybe over the past 6 years something similar but better has come out.

However the headphones I could find in a similar style, with the ear hook, were all super low price range like 40$ (eww) and usually bluetooth (eww). Are there any headphones that are very similar in style to the clarus, but are newer in general?

I'm actually not sure what to call that style. It's not technically an in ear monitor I don't think.

May 8, 2018 at 7:20 AM Post #2 of 3
They look like a shallow fit iem. Ones that I remember being similar were the Dunu Titans, possibly the 1more quad drivers.

May 8, 2018 at 8:26 AM Post #3 of 3
It's a shame neither of those have the hook design that I like, but the reviews on the one more did say they were low fatigue so...

I might get a pair of the triple drivers because even if I don't like them I'm only out 100 bucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back