What are some good over the ear headphones to get under $100?
Aug 21, 2013 at 1:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

lljdog

New Head-Fier
Are there any headphones that don't cost as much as beats by dre but still deliver about the same quality. I came across a post on yahoo answers that said there are better headphones than beats and skullcandys and cost less, but didn't really give too much information on it. Instead they gave a link to this site, so I'm wondering if some of you could list some good headphones to buy.

Aug 21, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #2 of 18
Depends on the type of music you listen to, what type of cup (over ear vs on ear) you want, whether you want open (sound leaks in and out) or closed.

Is your budget of $100 a firm maximum or is there a little play there?

There are definitely a lot better headphones than Beats or Skullcandy out there, especially for their respective price points.

Aug 22, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #10 of 18
Quote:
Are there any headphones that don't cost as much as beats by dre but still deliver about the same quality. I came across a post on yahoo answers that said there are better headphones than beats and skullcandys and cost less, but didn't really give too much information on it. Instead they gave a link to this site, so I'm wondering if some of you could list some good headphones to buy.

For under $100, the Gemini HSR-1000 (Takstar Pro 80) closed headphones, sells on eBay for $50.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back