What are my case options for Ipod and Hornet Amp?
Apr 3, 2007 at 7:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

newguru

100+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for something that is small enough to hold just the Ipod and Hornet with a mini to mini cable connecting them together.

Can someone post some links to some options for me?

Apr 3, 2007 at 8:08 PM Post #2 of 8
2-3 rubber bands

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:10 PM Post #3 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by srozzman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2-3 rubber bands

Ok, anyone ELSE have an idea for a portable case option?

I'm sure there have been posts on this but I'm being lazy.

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:16 PM Post #4 of 8
Not sure the difference in size between my Portaphile V2^2maxxed unit and the hornet, but I can't belive that they are too different in size, so you may want to look at the Headroom Gigabag. I have one and I like it with my iMod rig. You can look at my photos though the link in my sig. I would recommend going with a rt. angled mini to mini in this case.

You can see it here:

Headroom Gigabag

Hope this helps.

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:18 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by LDMES /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not sure the difference in size between my Portaphile V2^2maxxed unit and the hornet, but I can't belive that they are too different in size, so you may want to look at the Headroom Gigabag. I have one and I like it with my iMod rig. You can look at my photos though the link in my sig. I would recommend going with a rt. angled mini to mini in this case.

You can see it here:

Headroom Gigabag

Hope this helps.

Yeah I will look into it. I actually just today ordered a right mini to mini from [AK]Zip so I'm covered on that thing already.

Thanks for the heads up!

Just looking it over now....

How hard is it to control the touchpad on the ipod through the clear plastic of the case?

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:26 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by newguru /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah I will look into it. I actually just today ordered a right mini to mini from [AK]Zip so I'm covered on that thing already.

Thanks for the heads up!

Just looking it over now....

How hard is it to control the touchpad on the ipod through the clear plastic of the case?

I don't have any problems with it, I only open the case a bit, to turn on the amp and adjust volume and switch on and off the hold button as needed. All clickwheel/touchpad operations are done through the plastic cover.

Apr 3, 2007 at 9:39 PM Post #7 of 8
Thats a sick bag LDMES! I may get one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back