What amps have dual input or output?
Jul 1, 2005 at 11:27 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Len
Consider a Fid-Audio Quintete switchbox (www.fidaudio.com). It's priced fairly, very well built, elegantly simple, and has no audible impact on the sound to my ears. You can switch between 2 amps and 3 sources (or vice versa).

Thanks a ton for that link, the switchbox looks exactly what I need and the 0404 cables are something I'll be interested in in the future too. I'll try the amp outs first, and if the quality isn't acceptable I'll be definitely getting one of those
biggrin.gif

Jul 2, 2005 at 3:16 PM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by augustwest
In your price range the Antique Sound Labs MKIII has two headphone outputs, and if I'm not mistaking it also has two inputs. Not portable though. It is tube amp however. Here's a link:

< http://www.divertech.com/aslmgheaddt.html >

- augustwest

I just got the antique sound lab mark 111 and it has 2 headphone outs and 2 imputs.

Jul 3, 2005 at 11:19 AM Post #18 of 19
The Pro-Ject headbox would feature three line inputs and two individually volume controlled headphone outs. Unfortunately, its sound quality is quite a disappointment - so I can only recommend not to bother with this amp...

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Jul 3, 2005 at 11:38 AM Post #19 of 19
Hi Kameleon,

Multiple input and good quality finish (enclosure), Sugden Headmaster (I believe is made in UK) came into mind.

Just my two cents,

Overlunge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back