What amp to go with V-moda Vibes?
Feb 20, 2007 at 3:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Madgravity34

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all, I have recently purchased a pair of la-mocha vibes and I love the sound! I am, however, already in the phase where I want to improve thier sound as much as possible as I know I wont be buying a new pair of phones for awhile. I was curious as to the amps you would recommend to go with these phones? I cant spend more than 100 bucks, so I was looking at getting a high-end cmoy? I know of the other amps that are available, but what would you all recommend? Thanks for your input.

Feb 20, 2007 at 3:40 AM Post #2 of 3
well if you REALLY want to improve, then get other headphones. Its probably the best way to see a significant improvement. Especially if you upgrade to full size cans. Theyre not that expensive and probably cheaper then an amp!

But if you are really set on an amp, how about the new go vibe? or one of the new chinese portables that just came out!

Feb 20, 2007 at 4:23 PM Post #3 of 3
By chineese portables, do you mean the Xtra x-1? I was looking at that amp as well. Might get in with it, but on the advice for some regular sized headphones, would a senn 595 be good to start out with. And what amp would be good to run both my vibes and 595's (if I decide to buy them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back