What Album...
May 16, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #3 of 16
Any album by Tom Waits I suppose, but especially the older stuff like Heartattack and Vine or Blue Valentine... Gives off that small, bluesy, smoky bar groove that just makes you want to slouch in a dark corner by yourself and slowly puff away some vague reflections on life and death and everything broken or breaking...

May 16, 2007 at 10:32 PM Post #4 of 16
A cigar would be the Red Alert 2 soundtrack by Frank Klepacki, I'd want to light up something like a Jose Peidra and gnash it between my teeth like a General.

Some small scale jazz, live Brubeck or maybe Leon Redbone for a more careful cigar puffing, or a roll up.

Jethro Tull is unquestionably my pipe smoking music of choice. A bowl full of leaf and a rendition of Thick As A Brick.

May 16, 2007 at 10:36 PM Post #5 of 16
Dave Brubeck’s - Take Five

OK maybe it's not a relaxing one but it seems intellectual and a cigar kinda goes with that. "Kind of Blues" or something like that makes me feel like I'd let the cigar burn out without taking a hit of it.

May 17, 2007 at 12:29 PM Post #7 of 16
nice nice
kings of leon usually gets me in the mood for a cigarette i have no idea why especially "on call"

pink floyd makes me want to smoke other things
wink.gif
hahaaha

May 17, 2007 at 4:25 PM Post #9 of 16
Doesn't take much more than a change in the wind's direction to make me wanna puff down, but if an album were to be the culprit, I'd have to choose Pelican's Australasia. Hard-edged, to be sure, but there's just something about their transcendental ebb-and-flow that gets me feeling introspective.

Certain albums by Sleep and Electric Wizard put me in the mood for smoke, too, "for some reason".
wink.gif

May 17, 2007 at 4:30 PM Post #10 of 16
The vinyl version of "I hope to get oral and lung cancer and die a slow painful death after years of debilitating chemo treatments" by the super 80s punk band called IAmACompleteIdiot.

May 17, 2007 at 9:16 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by senns&nonsense /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The vinyl version of "I hope to get oral and lung cancer and die a slow painful death after years of debilitating chemo treatments" by the super 80s punk band called IAmACompleteIdiot.

Nazi punks! Nazi punks! Nazi punks $%&!-off!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back