What album have you had the most "Fun" listening to?
Oct 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #2 of 7
Carlos Santana's "Supernatural" it puts me in a good mood. 

Oct 11, 2013 at 3:21 AM Post #4 of 7
Fiedler's Gaetie Parisienne by Offenbach on Living Stereo. It's like a cartoon in music.

Oct 21, 2013 at 8:50 AM Post #5 of 7
I thought Justin Timberlake's 20/20 Experience album was great, beginning to end (minus the rap parts though).  It's totally different than his previous albums, but it grew on me over time...  Alot of his songs (Pusher Love, Strawberry Bubblegum to name a few) seemed to be 2 songs combined into one, but mixed WONDERFULLY well.  Not too "pop-py" like the past stuff, but the album varies greatly enough so it doesn't sound manufactured.

Oct 21, 2013 at 6:05 PM Post #6 of 7
For an album that I've done most fun things while listening to I'd say The Offspring - Americana would have to be a contender; happy childhood memories and a couple of classics to put on the jukebox at the pub to this day.

For just enjoying listening to the album itself perhaps Sonata Arctica - The Days Of Grays or Turisas - The Varangian Way, these come the closest to making me want to "dance" (I don't dance, but these do get my head nodding and sometimes even evoke air drumming...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back