What about the Heed CanAmp & AKG K601?
Apr 27, 2007 at 3:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

aufeuer

100+ Head-Fier
I know the K601 is probably the least popular among the AKG Kx01 series, but does any one have experience with how the CanAmp pairs with this? Is it blissful?
biggrin.gif

Apr 28, 2007 at 12:52 AM Post #2 of 11
Will the K601 be ignored yet again?
rolleyes.gif

Apr 28, 2007 at 2:26 AM Post #10 of 11
Thread hijackers abound in here...
tongue.gif

I'll be able to provide some insight on CanAmp/K601 synergy when my CanAmp comes in, unknown when that's going to be. On a related note, my future eventual CanAmp review is probably going to be the most comprehensive comparison on Head-Fi if I manage to hold on to every amp I currently own and on the way - GS-X, GS-1, Gilmore Lite stack...!!! (and others that will remain nameless for now)
biggrin.gif

Heh, speaking of the K601, I'm having a hard time holding onto my mine. The urge to sell it keeps kicking in, but the sane part of my brain tells me to hang onto it! I can't believe the K601 is still underappreciated, have you guys not read my three-way comparison of the K501, K601, and K701 in the Headphones forum? 'Tis a great (albeit colored) headphone! Here's the link to said review: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=215457

Apr 28, 2007 at 2:59 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thread hijackers abound in here...
tongue.gif

I'll be able to provide some insight on CanAmp/K601 synergy when my CanAmp comes in, unknown when that's going to be. On a related note, my future eventual CanAmp review is probably going to be the most comprehensive comparison on Head-Fi if I manage to hold on to every amp I currently own and on the way - GS-X, GS-1, Gilmore Lite stack...!!! (and others that will remain nameless for now)
biggrin.gif

Heh, speaking of the K601, I'm having a hard time holding onto my mine. The urge to sell it keeps kicking in, but the sane part of my brain tells me to hang onto it! I can't believe the K601 is still underappreciated, have you guys not read my three-way comparison of the K501, K601, and K701 in the Headphones forum? 'Tis a great (albeit colored) headphone!

I think you lost credibility ASR, when dissing the k501s in your very well done 3 way shoot out. I kid you about the 501s, although I do, and did take issue with your conclusions on that one. I do remember "sickmouthy" bought a pair due in part to your review
wink.gif

I do look forward to your extensive reviews guy, always thought provoking and of course i find much to learn and find agreement with also
wink.gif

Can't wait until you can get to the HEED CanAmp and read your thoughts and conclusions... Should be great!

Thanks again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back