what about Los Angeles?
Feb 12, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #3 of 23
I'd love an LA meet. Note also it looks like there will be a repeat of the Venice meet sometime soon.

For an LA meet, we need someone who knows a good location and is willing to arrange the use of it. After that, it can be simple or complex as you want it to be.. ie.  we can work out a physical placement of tables and people ahead of time, pick a logo and make signs, and all that good stuff that PJ did in fall 2009. Or we can just wing it.

Mike

Feb 18, 2011 at 1:47 PM Post #4 of 23
popcorn.gif

Mar 23, 2011 at 4:00 PM Post #6 of 23
I live in LA and will be back for the summer from college in Michigan and would love to get together with some head-fier's for the first time. Count me in!

Jun 28, 2011 at 5:10 AM Post #7 of 23
Hey guys, I just made this thread, hoping to compile info from LA audiophiles. Hopefully it works and we can get a meet together sometime. 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/560390/los-angeles-ca-audiophiles#post_7570779

I also found this. Buena Park is a bit far for me, but someone won $3k in gear in their last event, apparently. Worth a shot.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/560257/5th-annual-headroom-friends-hits-los-angeles-ca-sunday-aug-7

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:07 PM Post #8 of 23
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to chime in and mention that HeadRoom will be hosting a headphone 'meet' in the L.A. area featuring Sennheiser, Audeze, HiFiMan, Phiaton, Ultrasone, Eddie Current, Spider, Headphone.com, DXC Store and lots of other dedicated hp manufacturers & vendors on Sunday Aug 7 in Buena Park. Our 5th Annual 'HeadRoom & Friends' event is free and open to the public and folks can even bring their own cans and/or amps if so desired.

More deets on our HR&F event can found on this 'Local/Regional Meets' forum's main webpage.
tongue.gif

Hope to see u there!

Cheers,

jorge
HeadRoom Sales & Operations Manager
jorge@headphone.com

Jun 28, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #9 of 23

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to chime in and mention that HeadRoom will be hosting a headphone 'meet' in the L.A. area featuring Sennheiser, Audeze, HiFiMan, Phiaton, Ultrasone, Eddie Current, Spider, Headphone.com, DXC Store and lots of other dedicated hp manufacturers & vendors on Sunday Aug 7 in Buena Park. Our 5th Annual 'HeadRoom & Friends' event is free and open to the public and folks can even bring their own cans and/or amps if so desired.

More deets on our HR&F event can found on this 'Local/Regional Meets' forum's main webpage.
tongue.gif

Hope to see u there!

Cheers,

jorge
HeadRoom Sales & Operations Manager
jorge@headphone.com

I already have you covered. Haha.

Quote:
I also found this. Buena Park is a bit far for me, but someone won $3k in gear in their last event, apparently. Worth a shot.

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/560257/5th-annual-headroom-friends-hits-los-angeles-ca-sunday-aug-7

Aug 24, 2011 at 1:40 AM Post #10 of 23
I would love to see an LA meet as well.  If anyone is putting one together let me know.  If not, let me know how big a space and what is needed and I can try to see if I can put something together.

Aug 24, 2011 at 1:51 AM Post #11 of 23
I'm a newbie in LA, Westwood exactly, totally down for a meet. I've never been to one and would love to mingle, haha.

Sep 27, 2011 at 12:24 AM Post #14 of 23
LA newbie also. I'm in San Pedro. Would love to demo different equipment and having a get together, since I'm in the buying mood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back