Wharehouse123.com and Panasonic earbuds?
Jul 30, 2004 at 6:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

ImMersion

100+ Head-Fier
I was searchin on google and found that warehouse123.com has lots of audio-technica cans and then i came across the Panasonic RP-HJE50's. Does anyone know anything about them? They look like the sony ex71sl's sortof.

anyway, here they are http://www.warehouse123.com/ProductI...PANRPHJE50-BLK

Jul 30, 2004 at 6:27 AM Post #2 of 11
i just made my second order from warehouse123.com today. so far i think their service is pretty good.

i cant comment about the panasonic canalphone though. there is a review on them from misticriver.net.

however, i did order the pioneer se-cl30 canalphone from them. i sold it to my friend since he needed isolation, but ended up liking them so much i ordered another pair for myself.

Jul 30, 2004 at 12:07 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
in that case we need a long review with lots of pictures.

Heh...yeah, I'm thinking about it...
wink.gif

But I doubt I'll bother with any pics, when there are sites like this around.

Aug 17, 2004 at 10:08 PM Post #7 of 11
I own Panasonic RP-HJE50's, and I like them more than Shure E2Cs sometimes.
They have sibilance though, which is the only thing against them, especially at the price I got them for. (28 dollars)
They have amazing positioning, better than the ER-6s and far better than the E2Cs.
Their soundstage is about the same as the ER-6s but because of their positioning it seems wider.
The detail is slightly worse than the ER-6s, but that seems to be because of their inflated high treble.
I would buy them, although I didn't see what price that store had.

Aug 24, 2004 at 6:36 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Silas
Just find out warehouse123 is selling Pioneer SE-CS25 for US$30 with free shipping. These phones look awesome. Can anyone give me comment about these phones?

These phones are target for males and females in the 25s-30s range, and they have a simple and stylish design. Their sound quaility are not bad at all, these phones are present and well balanced. If you can get them under 30 bucks, they are well worth the moeny.

Aug 24, 2004 at 6:44 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Truckson
These phones are target for males and females in the 25s-30s range, and they have a simple and stylish design. Their sound quaility are not bad at all, these phones are present and well balanced. If you can get them under 30 bucks, they are well worth the moeny.

i'm a 19yo male and bought the cs25, guess i got targeted too. they're decent, looks nice indead. not a lot of bass, but they're solid. dont have much to say about them. overall they're are clean and balanced. very easy to drive. i was basicly looking for some portable, open buds. but want something nicer looking than the mx500, so i got this.

Aug 24, 2004 at 7:01 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
i'm a 19yo male and bought the cs25, guess i got targeted too. they're decent, looks nice indead. not a lot of bass, but they're solid. dont have much to say about them. overall they're are clean and balanced. very easy to drive. i was basicly looking for some portable, open buds. but want something nicer looking than the mx500, so i got this.

I'm 26....
k1000smile.gif

These phones have nothing especial, but they're great. After I got these phones for a while, I gave them to my sister (21). She love them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back