Westone Warranty
Mar 10, 2014 at 7:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Aazo

New Head-Fier
I have bought a Westone 2 that have broken. After reading Westone's warranty, it states that to claim warranty, it must have been purchased from a authorized westone retailer. I bought mine from eGlobal, which is not listed as an authorized retailer. Is it still possible to claim warranty?

May 15, 2014 at 3:45 AM Post #3 of 3
  I have bought a Westone 2 that have broken. After reading Westone's warranty, it states that to claim warranty, it must have been purchased from a authorized westone retailer. I bought mine from eGlobal, which is not listed as an authorized retailer. Is it still possible to claim warranty?

Sorry for digging up an old thread, but I have bought Westone W3 earphones from an unauthorized retailer before.
There was no warranty but they broke AFTER 2 years anyway. Westone would still repair them with a cost, it was under $30.

On the other hand, my UM3X, bought at almost full msrp got one free re-case under warranty and 2 paid repairs after warranty had ended.
If you use it carefully, it is probably ok to buy from cheap, unauthorized retailers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back