Westone Warranty
Jan 21, 2009 at 4:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ipodlover77

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, was wondering if any of you guys had any experience with warranty with Westone products. How long the turnaround time was, what they shipped it back to you with, etc etc. My W3's cables have little frays in it and Westone gave me the thumbs up to send it in for warranty, my dilemma is that I need the headphones for school, which begins next wednesday, so im trying to get a understanding on how long it usually takes for them to receive the product, fix it, and send it back. When I warrantied my Shure, turnaround time was around a week and a half (the wait killed me).
Oh and also, does Westone send the fixed headphones with all the goodies (box, tips, etc etc) like Shure, or only the headphones? Thanks guys!!!!

Jan 22, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodlover77 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey guys, was wondering if any of you guys had any experience with warranty with Westone products. How long the turnaround time was, what they shipped it back to you with, etc etc. My W3's cables have little frays in it and Westone gave me the thumbs up to send it in for warranty, my dilemma is that I need the headphones for school, which begins next wednesday, so im trying to get a understanding on how long it usually takes for them to receive the product, fix it, and send it back. When I warrantied my Shure, turnaround time was around a week and a half (the wait killed me).
Oh and also, does Westone send the fixed headphones with all the goodies (box, tips, etc etc) like Shure, or only the headphones? Thanks guys!!!!

We "try" to get them out within 3-4 days of receiving them, now granted sometimes it may take a little longer, but we try.

We'll ship to you, what you shipped to us. We prefer to repair, than replace as a first option. This helps keep costs down in the long run. Shure (and this may have changed) would normally swap out a refurb unit that included the little case with some tips.

Feb 12, 2009 at 12:21 AM Post #3 of 3
hey powerhound, quick question! what if i sent my headphones and it says it was delivered but you guys didnt get it. i got my confirmation number and it says it was delivered the ninth. Westone says they have yet to receive it and im pretty sure i didnt spell the address wrong. I had insurance on the package, even though it says "delivered" could i get insurance money from usps for losing the package. Maybe the mailman took it.i duno, but those headphones were 400 dollars and im going to do whatever i can to get those back lol. any ideas guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back