Westone UM2 now in Black at American Techpushers
Sep 27, 2006 at 5:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

K.Ashwood

100+ Head-Fier
Greetings and Salutations my friends

I come in peace with some exciting news from Westone.

Starting October first The UM1 and the UM2 earpieces will begin to ship with the new Comply Platinum Tips. These are made from the same high quality and comfortable material as the original Comply Tips only they will be in the new platinum color.

How does that tickle your fancy?

Ok that’s not much to be exited about I suppose. I must be forgetting something?

Now I remember. The Westone UM2 starting Nov 1 will be no offered in BLACK! That’s right Black! Months of prodding and suggesting Westone as finally seen the light. Or in this case the darkness.

We of course will be offering these to Head-fi members the first opportunity to pre-orders these gems. If you wish to pre- order please go here:

https://www.americantechpushers.com/um2black.html

We will be throwing in two pair of Shure triple flange sleeves with every pre-order as well.

Ok I know what you are all asking. Where are the pictures! We are waiting for Westone art department to complete them and soon as we have them we will be posting them here and of course on our website.

For our international customers of course shipping is still free.

Ok if you have any questions please just ask. questions (at) americantechpushers.com

Yes we post the pictures as soon as we get them!

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers (www.americantechpushers.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back