Westone Support
Aug 9, 2016 at 5:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Fai9al023

New Head-Fier
I bought a pair of Westone W30s just over two months ago, but sadly the connector on the right earphone broke just over two weeks ago. I bought the pair from samma3a.com located in the UAE, and they're an authorized Westone retailer. So, I proceeded to contact Westone directly since the pair has a 2 year warranty. I sent the pair from Kuwait to Westone last week and I got the pair back today replaced and ready to rock! They even included two pairs of eartips and their IEM hard shell case for free! I am extremely ecstatic right now because I was broken when the earphone broke as it was my daily driver. Thank you Westone for such a blazing fast RMA! Their customer support and service is so amazing that I will continue to buy their products for sure!

Aug 9, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #2 of 2
  I bought a pair of Westone W30s just over two months ago, but sadly the connector on the right earphone broke just over two weeks ago. I bought the pair from samma3a.com located in the UAE, and they're an authorized Westone retailer. So, I proceeded to contact Westone directly since the pair has a 2 year warranty. I sent the pair from Kuwait to Westone last week and I got the pair back today replaced and ready to rock! They even included two pairs of eartips and their IEM hard shell case for free! I am extremely ecstatic right now because I was broken when the earphone broke as it was my daily driver. Thank you Westone for such a blazing fast RMA! Their customer support and service is so amazing that I will continue to buy their products for sure!

Good for you. I've had a very pleasant experience with Shure and UE too, if anyone's wondering. It's good to see companies properly honoring the warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back