Westone Product Announcement Party at CanJam'10
Jun 4, 2010 at 8:42 AM Post #16 of 28
I should be invited because I teach and I can wear customs into my classroom.  Students will see it and ask "Sir, Teacher, Lord of the House, Guide to the Universe, What are those things in your ears?"  When I explain to them they are custom IEMs the following effects will occur.

1.  People avoid teaching because they assume the pay is pathetic.  By showing them some nice customs IEMs I can reassure them teachers get paid enough to have some "bling-bling."

2.  Even though students can't typically afford much, this may start them on the drug-like addiction that is Head-Fi.  The inevitable end is customs and more business for Westone.

And finally, a not so important reason.

3.  Please, Please, Please, invite me.  Look at the puppy in my avatar.  Isn't it so cute...*puppy is sending subliminal messages of invite me* :)

I look forward to seeing everyone at CanJam!

Jun 4, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #18 of 28
I'm really, really, really, really sad I can't go. Would have liked to see a sing-off... Have fun guys! I'm sure it'll sound AMAZING.

Jun 4, 2010 at 4:19 PM Post #19 of 28
Westone Product Announcement Party....!  In ear customs...!
I will literally cross the Atlantic Ocean to experience this. 
(pure anticipation actually drove me over here all ready
dt880smile.png
is it too late to join you tonight?)

Jun 6, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #23 of 28

Quote:
I heard it on Saturday and I loved it. I actually preferred it over the JH16 I listened to!

Yep,  I just loved the clarity of the sound.  I preferred the ES5 to the JH16 as well.

Jun 6, 2010 at 11:39 PM Post #24 of 28
Thanks for having the event.  It was a nice beginning to CanJam and it was great to meet everybody.  The ES5 was an incredible sounding IEM - wish I had won the raffle for them!

Jun 7, 2010 at 9:19 AM Post #25 of 28
Good job guys, you caught up with the rest of the crowd with this one. anyone that wants a bit less bass then the 13 should definitely check out this earpiece, on any technical aspect, this matches the 13 blow for blow

Jun 8, 2010 at 12:09 AM Post #26 of 28
You know what I liked the best?  The "Burning Cables" mod.  It made the sound (and the air!) hot hot hot!
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back