Westone Product Announcement Party at CanJam'10
May 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

p0wderh0und23

Member of the Trade: JH Audio

We're going to be hosting a invitation only listening party for a new custom earphone we will be announcing at CanJam this year. It will be held from 7-9pm in the Ronald Reagan room of the hotel. There will be a wine tasting by Lynfred Winery of Roselle, IL along with some deserts provided by the Hyatt.

Wanna be one of the first to hear the new product before everyone else? We're going to pick the 10 most creative answers on why you should attend this event. Ready.... GO!

May 27, 2010 at 2:03 PM Post #2 of 28
I should be one of the first because I'm sure that a rainbow will form and there will be trumpeting and angels singing when the product is unveiled.

May 27, 2010 at 4:11 PM Post #3 of 28
I would really like to be invited I have always wanted to try a pair of westone customs. And my wife is really hot and I will bring her along. LOL

May 28, 2010 at 7:56 AM Post #5 of 28
I would like to hear them because the housing is most likely made of unicorn horn and the cables made of thylacine hair. When the product is unveiled, Michael Jackson, Ronnie Dio, and Buddy Holly will rise from their graves and start praising its arrival and have a sing-off for the first one.
biggrin.gif

This would really be fun if the people of legal drinking age responded while slightly intoxicated...

May 30, 2010 at 9:38 PM Post #10 of 28

Quote:
We're going to be hosting a invitation only listening party for a new custom earphone we will be announcing at CanJam this year. It will be held from 7-9pm in the Ronald Reagan room of the hotel. There will be a wine tasting by Lynfred Winery of Roselle, IL along with some deserts provided by the Hyatt.

Wanna be one of the first to hear the new product before everyone else? We're going to pick the 10 most creative answers on why you should attend this event. Ready.... GO!

It could be any night but could you clarify it is the Friday night before the kick off of CanJam?

Jun 1, 2010 at 3:29 AM Post #11 of 28
Everything in my life is custom--3x12.8" top hat rack, monogrammed platinum grill, front door shape a la Aqua Teen Hunger Force--except for my headphones.  I recently realized that this would have to change.  No setup that I've tried is quite right for me, and the last thing to try is custom IEMs.  So, after CanJam, I'm going for customs.  Could I come and give yours a listen?

My grill, shown here as an example of my commitment to the custom lifestyle

Jun 3, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #13 of 28
I need to be invited because I will have my 13 yr. old son with me and what better way to keep this great hobby going in the future
then to let him know that there are companies like Westone continually willing to bring out game changing products to give us a more
enjoyable listening experiance for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back