Westone ES60 in 2018?
Jul 17, 2018 at 2:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

knopi

500+ Head-Fier
Hello,
ES60 seems from impressions as very good balanced CIEM, good tonaly, easy drive. But another reason why I am thinking about it is their combination of acrylic soft body, I think soft nozzle/tip have to be big advantage as regards comfy. I was a little dissapointed in past with acrylic custom, feel was not as great as I thought it would be.

So where ES60 stands now in 2018? Is it there with Campfire Andromeda, Atlas etc. or better option saver is Andromeda? For example Crinacle wrote about ES60 "held back by its resolution" seems similar problem as Warbler Prelude at least from reading. Andromeda push me back their impendence sensitivity and believe there could be newer version around the corner.

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #2 of 2
I had the ES60. There is no doubt the sounds was good but it never kept my attention. Also, despite two refits I could not get the right to be comfortable. Please check out Empire Ears. I have a custom Bravado and love it. I also just tried the universal ESR and so far I'm seriously impressed. I just sold the Andromeda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back