Westone ES-60 custom IEM review & the RMAF Westone In-Ear Experience review
Aug 25, 2017 at 3:35 AM Post #16 of 16
Since you mentioned issue with tinnitus, how about trying their AM Pro series? I know, AM Pro 30 won't match the resolution of ES60 or W80, but it does relieve some pressure without compromising the bass performance (still a surprise to me). I mean, don't expect the same effect as some others reported with adel/apex iems, but those Ambient series Westone iems could possibly help you.

I don't know much about these and will have to investigate - the main issue with me is that I need to be able to listen quietly, so I have to block out ambient sound around me to hear the music. The tight seal gives me good bass without needing to turn them up. With most of my headphones the outside noises bother me and make me turn up the volume.

It's strange, but when I clench the muscles in my neck or my jaw the ringing in my ear gets worse. I wonder of BoTox in my neck or jaw muscles would help the situation, or just make my head flop around while making it hard to chew. I could be like Tim Allen in the movie "Christmas with the Kranks".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back