Westone earphones plus at American Techpushers!
Oct 4, 2005 at 9:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

K.Ashwood

100+ Head-Fier
Greetings from American Techpushers

Update: Because we have received many emails lately asking if this promotion is still going on, I thought it prudent to update this thread as well. The answer is yes! The promotion is still going on and will continue into the New Year.

We have a couple of announcements to make today.

The first one being that American Techpushers is now carrying Westone earphones. To celebrate this, all orders for the Westone UM2 will also receive a free pair of brand new Koss Porta pro's Headphones as a free gift. Use them yourself or give them as a Christmas gift.

http://www.americantechpushers.com/p...hp?pid=ACEPUM2

Any questions please contact at questions(at)americantechpushers.com

Our other announcement is that American Techpushers now has a live RSS feed! You can find out all the latest news and special offers from American Techpushers without having to visit our site.

http://www.americantechpushers.com/rss/feed.xml

Please feel to leave some comments! We want to hear what you think!

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Oct 7, 2005 at 9:20 PM Post #3 of 15
We don't have a timetable set for this offer and it’s not going to end anytime soon. We might have to substitute the Koss headphones with another gift at some point.

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Oct 10, 2005 at 12:00 PM Post #7 of 15
What is the total charges including shipping and without the portapro.. pls email me at jordannn_23@yahoo.com.sg tthx
icon10.gif

Oct 28, 2005 at 9:39 AM Post #11 of 15
Just an another update, The UM2 are still on backorder and hopefully will return next week. Thanks to those that have ordered and are waiting for them to ship

Keith Ashwood
American Techpushers

Nov 3, 2005 at 7:18 PM Post #12 of 15
I recommended a friend to get the UM2, I showed him this thread and he ordered them from you...

Are they in stock now?
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 3, 2005 at 10:54 PM Post #13 of 15
Yes! Finally came in today! Just got delivered! Only a handful after all the orders go out but enough to get us through the weekend I hope.

Just email me if you any questions

Keith AShwood
American Techpushers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back