Westone Customs: Never Again
Feb 6, 2015 at 4:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Laptopia

500+ Head-Fier
I have been a Head-Fier since 2006 and own a few custom monitors, and my Westone ES2s are the only ones in the collection that have developed problems. Getting them to fit properly when new was a PITA, and it has been downhill from there. My ES2s are now in for the second repair in the last year, and I am beginnkng to lose confidence in the Westone repair facility. Lots of "Have a nice day", but I would prefer my monitors repaired properly and at reasonable cost. This process has been protracted and frankly, rather strange.

Jun 10, 2017 at 11:35 AM Post #2 of 4
i know its been while-thread, but can you give me bit more detail about it?

I currently have mine sent to them, but havent heard back about it.

how long did they take to repair yours?

Mine is universal model, unlike ur ciem, but i see it would be similar process?

Mar 24, 2018 at 8:06 AM Post #3 of 4
I have only just read your question, sorry. I have heard rather negative things recently about Westone customer service. Lots of smiles and faux politeness but undependable.

Apr 2, 2018 at 7:08 AM Post #4 of 4
Westone repair service, still crap! I finally found my ES2 customs in a moving box. They were safely packed with ventilation and dessicant. When I plugged them into a sound source for a listen, the exact problem that I paid Westone repair „service“ to fix years ago is still present. I can take the passive-aggressive „politeness“ treatment if you do your job, boys. May I reiterate, Westone, never again? Don‘t do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back