Westone customer service, kind of crappy...no its AWESOME (update)
Oct 30, 2011 at 1:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

chicagojammer

Head-Fier
oops, why did i start a new thread, meant to reply another, son of a bitch! ...about Westone customer service, anyone ever have any issues with them?  I have had some issues with my right earpiece of my Um3x and noticed a static-y tearing sound when at high volumes.  I sent in a detailed description to Westone about it and they asked I send them in.  I sent them in and had no IEMs for two weeks.  I get them back after two weeks with no real explanation and a sheet simply saying they cleaned the filters.   I still have the issue and it's only in one ear piece, so I am pretty upset given the amount of cash I dropped on these.

Oct 30, 2011 at 2:49 PM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
oops, why did i start a new thread, meant to reply another, son of a bitch! ...about Westone customer service, anyone ever have any issues with them?  I have had some issues with my right earpiece of my Um3x and noticed a static-y tearing sound when at high volumes.  I sent in a detailed description to Westone about it and they asked I send them in.  I sent them in and had no IEMs for two weeks.  I get them back after two weeks with no real explanation and a sheet simply saying they cleaned the filters.   I still have the issue and it's only in one ear piece, so I am pretty upset given the amount of cash I dropped on these.

Try calling them this time and explaining it to a representative in person. Most likely they'll replace your IEM's. Westone's customer service is one of the best in the IEM world.

Oct 30, 2011 at 7:14 PM Post #4 of 7
Best customer service in the industry.  They have exceeded my expectations.  I suspect your big mistake was trying to do this communicating electronically.  A PHONE CALL is the way to handle these things.

Oct 31, 2011 at 12:09 PM Post #6 of 7
I updated the title, they are sending me an overnight replacement and asked me to send back my original pair.  So my faith in them is fully restored, had these for 2 years too, so they will keep me as a customer in the future.   Glad that my faith in small businesses is still in good standing.

Oct 31, 2011 at 6:47 PM Post #7 of 7
Glad everything worked out!
Thought it was weird when I saw the title yesterday as I have many many good things to say about their customer service. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back