Westone 3 for sale/trade
Jul 4, 2012 at 9:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

mountfranklin

New Head-Fier
I can't post in the classifieds yet so I decided to post here. send an offer and i'll get back to you. Reason for selling is I never really liked them and I've saved up for a different pair. All tips are new except medium olives as i used other tips from my westone 2's. Used for 8 months or so now, comes with all original accessories including box. I won't include the medium olive tips i used- that would be gross. there is no damage at all. ships from sydney AU.

Will trade for Shure SE 425 provided it is in a similar condition to my westone 3's, i.e completely undamaged and relatively new (purchased within the last year and a half or so). Please send pictures and I will do the same. 

Cheers

Dan

Jul 4, 2012 at 4:50 PM Post #3 of 10
Where's a Mod when you need 'em?

More Like...

Where is someone that could practically review the rules.

The guys been a member for almost a year, and has some phones that he would like to sell.

Unlike, Johnny Come Lately who just joined last week, but has the required amount of posts to list something for sale.

A N D, had this been something that you wanted, you would have said nothing.

So just be the bigger man, and keep gettin it. You don't have to answer every post.

Unless yer buckin to become a mod yerself?

Jim

Jul 4, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #4 of 10
OP,

You just need 4 more posts to be able to create a for sale ad in the correct forum. It's not that hard.

The mods around here like things nice and neat. Good luck!

Jul 5, 2012 at 6:40 AM Post #5 of 10
Thanks for the support guys. Yeah i don't post much because my posts don't really add too much value beyond answers more experienced head fiers offer. I might be finishing off a replacement cable re-wire this weekend- maybe i'll post that :)

Jul 5, 2012 at 9:09 AM Post #7 of 10
Hey jim.

These are my on-the-go earphones so Id like using the triple flanger as it stays in my ear and i love the passive noise isolation. the problem is its too bassy on these earphones so to compensate i use the olive tips so i can have some sound isolation on the trains. Its still too thick and bassy for my liking with these tips although not nearly as much as the triple flangers. foam tips fall out a lot when i walk move about haha. I really miss my westone 2's  (they got slammed on the car door) but i thought maybe id try some other earphones before going back to them. I loved using the triple flangers on the 2's even though it got uncomfortable after a few hours.

Jul 5, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #9 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back