Westerville Ohio meet 11May2013 sign up now
May 3, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #32 of 76
This sounds absolutely awesome! 
smily_headphones1.gif

May 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #33 of 76
Jason, I will be there around noon, unfortunately I can only stay for a few hours since I'm going to a concert later on. BRMC are playing in Columbus and I can't miss out on this event.  I will just bring some portable stuff, HD600, Beyerdynamic DT 1350, modified Yuin 2GA, Etymotic 4ER-S, Audio Technica CK100pro and an Ipod Classic/Arrow Headstage 4G amp.

May 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #35 of 76
I got a new energizer, so I will be bringing my Stax SR-303 (with the rattling issue completely fixed) and an SRD-X Pro energizer (which sounds a lot better than my SRM-Xh amp).

Hopefully we can get some DAC/amp comparisons going; I've got the equipment and know-how to do pretty solid A/B testing. However, I would advise to just bring your best amp and/or DAC... at the last meet Jason and I went to, we had way too many amps and DACs around and it was a huge pain to use and configure them all, and then there is the issue of limited table space at lord_tris's house.

May 5, 2013 at 2:26 AM Post #39 of 76
Quote:
Could someone bring folding tables? There's lots of room but not a lot of surface space.

That's a good idea.

That table/dresser in the OP looks a little crowded... 
confused_face.gif

May 5, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #41 of 76
Update: I -might- have an iPod Classic at the meet. We'll see depending on shipping.

Also, lord_tris, do you really think that will be enough space for the claimed seventeen people showing up?

May 6, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #42 of 76
all seventeen people are not for sure coming and when people do show up not all seventeen will be here at the same time, and really there is only going to be 2 maybe 3 people that will have a large amount of gear most setups are small if Preproman shows up he will have a nice sized table all to his own so yea i am very positive that i have enough table space 

May 6, 2013 at 7:29 PM Post #43 of 76
Will bring an extra table if needed

May 9, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #44 of 76
Hey Jason,
I was in Columbus just today but on the wrong side of the hospital visit. I had a kidney stone removed and need to stay restful for a couple days. So I am sorry to decline on your generous offer of opening your home to us. I look forward to pics and comments as it looks like a well attended meet anyway. Thank you for your efforts to expose more people to our great hobby.

David

May 9, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #45 of 76
Hey Jason,

Thanks for opening your home to a meet! Wish I had spotted this earlier, as I am in Westerville on occasion... Sub'd in case you have another at a later date...

Thanks,
Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back