Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Responded Earlier But Now Cannot Attend

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 23, 2023 at 10:03 PM Post #31 of 36
Thanks @Cliffh93 and Schiit for hosting the first Schiit Meet in NC! It was a ton a fun! This was my first offline meet and it was nice interacting friendly kindred that have the same passions for audio gears. Everyone was super friendly in real life and all smiles. I even won a free speaker! Thanks @Paladin79 for the free items, the speakers look really nice in person! I guess I was destined to go to the speaker route when I sold the D8000 Pro LE to fund my new speaker setup. I started my speaker setup last week and am having a blast. Haven’t started on sensitive 4 ohm speakers, but now I have a excuse to buy some equipment for it. Can’t wait to try these bad boys with the Supratek Cabernet DHT + 4 ohm power amp (maybe Schiit Aegir) combo.

If we ever have another offline meet in NC and if I can make it. I will bring these speakers with the Supratek Cabernet DHT + future power amp in the next meet. That was a really fun meet, I hope everyone else also had a good time!

EDBC0464-919E-4FC0-9DDD-667E02981BBE.jpeg

Edit Add on the bottom picture:
1A8C3B43-D56B-4DB5-8698-97E1181B9CB2.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 23, 2023 at 10:06 PM Post #32 of 36
Thanks @Cliffh93 and Schiit for hosting the first Schiit Meet in NC! It was a ton a fun! This was my first offline meet and it was nice interacting friendly kindred that have the same passions for audio gears. Everyone was super friendly in real life and all smiles. I even won a free speaker! Thanks @Paladin79 for the free items, the speakers look really nice in person! I guess I was destined to go to the speaker route when I sold the D8000 Pro LE to fund my new speaker setup. I started my speaker setup last week and am having a blast. Haven’t started on sensitive 4 ohm speakers, but now I have a excuse to buy some equipment for it. Can’t wait to try these bad boys with the Supratek Cabernet DHT + 4 ohm power amp (maybe Schiit Aegir) combo.

If we ever have another offline meet in NC and if I can make it. I will bring these speakers with the Supratek Cabernet DHT + future power amp in the next meet. That was a really fun meet, I hope everyone else also had a good time!

Enjoy the speakers, a small subwoofer can help.

Tom

Apr 24, 2023 at 9:12 AM Post #34 of 36
I am curious who received the other items I donated and what folks thought of the mini speaker SQ. If there is a Triangle event I will look around my shop to see what else I can donate.😉 I am still waiting on more mini-speaker drivers so in the meantime I may make some chess boards, Finnegan needs his own.9097844C-8879-48D0-B4D8-990E0A48B6BF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back