were should i look for good compared frq. graph ?
Feb 18, 2004 at 1:25 PM Post #2 of 7
you can usually find graphs at each manufacturers site but for me at least they are meaningless if compared to other headphones from another company due to non standard measuring

That is the beauty of the headroom system

every can is measured the exact same way so the comparisons are valid and if you are very familiar with one or two of the measured cans you can pretty much determine how a headphone you never heard will sound by comparing the graphs to your "known" headphones

you will still need to listen do to there being many intangables but at least you can have a quick and dirty benchmark of the overall tonal balance

Feb 18, 2004 at 2:21 PM Post #4 of 7
HeadRoom is probably gonna have the best graphs out there (as far as selection and accuracy). They have certainly spent the most $ and effort on obtaining their graphs than anyone else that has done this in the headphone world.

-dd3mon

Feb 18, 2004 at 2:26 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by dd3mon
HeadRoom is probably gonna have the best graphs out there (as far as selection and accuracy). They have certainly spent the most $ and effort on obtaining their graphs than anyone else that has done this in the headphone world.

-dd3mon

shure they are but the list of the phones included is a bit short
+ you know compare is always a good thing

Feb 18, 2004 at 2:35 PM Post #7 of 7
nothing... quantitative measures dont really always agree with what i 'hear'
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back