We're loaning AND giving away a Go-Vibe Porta Tube amp!
Sep 12, 2011 at 1:44 AM Post #92 of 116
Guess who currently have the amp?

ksc75smile.gif

It seems like Jaben isn't updating the list from person to person. But I currently have the amp if anybody was wondering

Sep 12, 2011 at 12:53 PM Post #95 of 116

Quote:
This amp can drive almost ANYTHING!!!
lol amazing...

What's anything?  I was having issues maximizing the T50RPs potential.  In fact, pegged the pot.

Sep 22, 2011 at 12:46 PM Post #98 of 116

My first mini review :]

But the Porta tube actually triumphs over the ibasso D4, Bass was more tight with a bigger sound stage wasn't as big as the schiit lyr but that is comparing a desktop versus a portable. There is microphonic when you touch the volume knob (just letting you know). It actually help with the somewhat harsh treble from the triple fi which I liked. When I was using it with the LCD2 there was less punch compared to the lyr but at the same time it was better then the ibasso D4. 

Thanks a lot for allowing me to try out the Porta tube.

Oct 22, 2011 at 1:25 AM Post #103 of 116
It's packed and ready to go, but when I contacted Josh weeks ago about who to send it to, Josh responded saying the next person in line wasn't responding. I'm not sure if that's the case still or maybe Josh still preoccupied with RMAF aftermath to take care of the loaner program?

Oct 22, 2011 at 3:43 AM Post #104 of 116
It's probably a bit late now, but I'd like to put my name down for a trial if a Euro trial is ever arranged.
I have an iBasso D10 to compare it against.

I currently reside in Munich, Germany.

Nov 4, 2011 at 11:59 PM Post #105 of 116
I had my name up for the amp but decided against it.

Now I've got new headphones and would love to be listed again!!

Wonder where the Aussie amp is now at.

3030 VIC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back