were can buy a replacement cable for my Super.fi 5 EB?
Mar 16, 2010 at 3:46 PM Post #4 of 11
Yea and for future reference you can get em at eBay as well. I don't know if they're gonna be as cheap as the ones at FRYs though
tongue.gif

Mar 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #5 of 11
mad.gif
Please don't take my post for a chance to advertise to some online seller.
I requested information about a REPLACEMENT CABLE FOR MY ULTIMATE EARS SUPER.FI 5 EB, I preferably want sellers in EUROPE.
Please!

Mar 16, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #8 of 11
RuiCanela,

Have you tried contacting UE directly? I know it might be a pain in the arse to ship from the US, but the times I've needed replacement cables for my EB, I was able to get them for free. It's worth a shot if you haven't tried yet.

-RumbleTraq

Mar 16, 2010 at 7:48 PM Post #10 of 11
I'm in Southern California. I know you mentioned that you're in Europe, but I say it's worth a shot. When I reached out to them about my cable problems, they were more than happy to send me replacements free of charge (I had cable problems twice). Maybe they might to the same for you.

Mar 16, 2010 at 8:52 PM Post #11 of 11
there's nothing "scam" about posting about Fry's... anyone who knows of them know they are a decent brick & mortar store with deals that best even online deals at times.

I suggest to avoid forum members who don't read the entire thread and will just recommend the same stuff over n over again (as if you lived in the USA), you should edit your title and/or first post to specify that you need them bought in/sent to EUROPE
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back