Well, We Got Our New Dog
Jul 25, 2005 at 9:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

saab

500+ Head-Fier
We got home late last night after spending a total of 36 hours in the car (over a 72 hour period) with our new puppy. You may remember I asked for name suggestions a while back. Here is a picture of Stanley and the woman who named him (my wife):
stanley.jpg

His full name is Peterson's Stanley Steamer. It is kind of an inside family joke.

Anyways, comments are welcome, as are pictures of your pets.

-John

Jul 25, 2005 at 9:20 PM Post #2 of 39
Cute dog, Cute wife

Although having PSS (read it real quick) for initials may lead to strange, but possibly funny moments.

Jul 25, 2005 at 9:24 PM Post #3 of 39
Looking at that pic, it begs the question - "Why the heck are you on Head-fi?"
icon10.gif

All joking aside, I already know the answer - looking at your avvy, you convert the dogs first, then the wife, then total World Headphone Domination!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 9:29 PM Post #4 of 39
cute wife... errr. i mean puppy
tongue.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 9:51 PM Post #6 of 39
What breed of dog is that? What a very calm and mellow guy!

When I brought home my puppy at 8 weeks of age, a German Shepherd Dog who has since passed into doggy heaven, he threw up in the car during the 30 minute ride. He was whining so much in the crate that I eventually held him in my lap when I drove.

Jul 26, 2005 at 1:38 AM Post #8 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Looking at that pic, it begs the question - "Why the heck are you on Head-fi?"
icon10.gif

I second that.

Very cute dog. I really wish I could have a dog. Must find less time consuming job first, though.

Jul 26, 2005 at 3:18 AM Post #10 of 39
Congrats on such a cute and lovable dog! I've always wanted a dog myself...

Jul 26, 2005 at 4:15 AM Post #12 of 39
can we have more pics of the wife.... damn it my bad.......i meant the puppy.
icon10.gif

Jul 26, 2005 at 12:42 PM Post #15 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by JuveDuke
What breed of woman is that?

It doesn't look like a pure breed...

280smile.gif

Haha

Thanks for the comments. I don't mind anyone noticing that my wife is beautiful. I wholeheartedly agree. If you must know, she is 75% and 25% Dutch. (but we don't talk about the Dutch
tongue.gif
)

The dog is an 8 week old standard poodle. We also had his brother that is now living with my wife's parents. They were extremely well behaved on the 18 hour car ride home.

And Jahn, no matter how beautiful/loving one's wife is, one will always need some time to one's self to listen to music!
icon10.gif

Again, thanks for hte comments
-John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back