Well, THE most expensive cellphone earpieces in the world! (56K!!!)
Sep 28, 2006 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32

s2k

Head-Fier
My friend's shop just got something special from Germany, and we found a good use fot that ---- making phone calls
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

O6.jpg

eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif

some other photos

O1.jpg

O2.jpg

O3.jpg

O4.jpg

O5.jpg

O7.jpg

Finally I had the chance to audtion them, they are really fantastic, what can I say: the king of headphones
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 28, 2006 at 6:34 PM Post #2 of 32
Haha! That's hilarious! So how's your's your Treo as a source
wink.gif

What do you guys do for a living? I see lots of headphone (-related) gear lying around?!

EDIT: Nice camera. Looks like DSLR to me!

Sep 28, 2006 at 6:50 PM Post #3 of 32
I hope you don't take it personally when I call you guys B-----s and that you are a lucky bunch! Aughhh! what a nice setup you have there!

Sep 28, 2006 at 6:53 PM Post #4 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by omendelovitz
I hope you don't take it personally when I call you guys B-----s and that you are a lucky bunch! Aughhh! what a nice setup you have there!

I agree!! Sweet phone!!!!
tongue.gif

Sep 28, 2006 at 7:01 PM Post #5 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
I agree!! Sweet phone!!!!
tongue.gif

uh, you mean the treo cellphone or the orpheus headphone?
evil_smiley.gif
personally i'll take both, thankee!
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 28, 2006 at 7:09 PM Post #6 of 32
Well -- with the celestial Orpheus system, you simply must get what is possibly the most expensive "communications device" (cell phone and more):

Vertu communciations gems @ Tourneau ("uber-cellphones"?)

VRT9900006_31850.jpg

Not that flashy, but it does cost $31,850.00 (USD). [They do have other models that cost a mere $6,400 -- and less!]

A little info:

Ceramic ear pillows, 24 hour Vertu Concierge service, 20mm AKG Yamaha speaker sound system, multilingual menu, right technology. Bezel Material Platinum. Case Platinum. Case Back Ceramic. Sapphire face lens. Hands free speakerphone, operates on GSM platform, exclusive ring tones, 1000+ directory entries. What? -- no GPS navigation system? Well, maybe they just didn't list it.

Tourneau's catalog has a few others with ruby navigation cursor button, more colors, etc., that work in "180 countries", and I don't know what else.

[size=medium]Just run to your Tourneau store and let us know how they perform, sonically.[/size]

Sep 28, 2006 at 7:58 PM Post #10 of 32
I had a play in Selfridges, it is a pretty sweet phone...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romanee
Well -- with the celestial Orpheus system, you simply must get what is possibly the most expensive "communications device" (cell phone and more):

Vertu communciations gems @ Tourneau ("uber-cellphones"?)

VRT9900006_31850.jpg

Not that flashy, but it does cost $31,850.00 (USD). [They do have other models that cost a mere $6,400 -- and less!]

A little info:

Ceramic ear pillows, 24 hour Vertu Concierge service, 20mm AKG Yamaha speaker sound system, multilingual menu, right technology. Bezel Material Platinum. Case Platinum. Case Back Ceramic. Sapphire face lens. Hands free speakerphone, operates on GSM platform, exclusive ring tones, 1000+ directory entries. What? -- no GPS navigation system? Well, maybe they just didn't list it.

Tourneau's catalog has a few others with ruby navigation cursor button, more colors, etc., that work in "180 countries", and I don't know what else.

[size=medium]Just run to your Tourneau store and let us know how they perform, sonically.[/size]

Sep 28, 2006 at 9:08 PM Post #11 of 32
Quote:

Originally Posted by juzmister
I had a play in Selfridges, it is a pretty sweet phone...

You bet! They're targeted at money-no-object billionaires who earn $1M a day and already have [almost] everything
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back