Well Rounded. Closed Headphones
May 27, 2015 at 9:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

EdmManiac

New Head-Fier
I am currently looking for headphones and I need some advice.My budget is 270-320$ or somewhere in that range. I listen to lots of edm (Dubster,Vaporwave,Progressive,etc) but I also like some female vocalists and rock. I need a headphone I can use at high school so minimal leakage. I need something that can handle most genres while still having decent bass. A closed headphone is definantly preffered. And hopefully something easily powered because I can only get a 100$ amp until I get more money. Thanks for the help

May 30, 2015 at 6:00 AM Post #3 of 3
I am currently looking for headphones and I need some advice.My budget is 270-320$ or somewhere in that range. I listen to lots of edm (Dubster,Vaporwave,Progressive,etc) but I also like some female vocalists and rock. I need a headphone I can use at high school so minimal leakage. I need something that can handle most genres while still having decent bass. A closed headphone is definantly preffered. And hopefully something easily powered because I can only get a 100$ amp until I get more money. Thanks for the help

Nad Viso HP50 - 300$ so it's in your budget. Impedance 32 ohms so you can run them from your smartphone without any problems. Well rounded balanced for all genres of music, no mistake with them in my opinion. Also they are closed as you wanted... Check reviews out, no bad reviews about them... probably the best headphones for 300$ I've heard 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back