Well my earphones broke again
Oct 6, 2009 at 6:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

RC-Roi92

New Head-Fier
Hi there
smily_headphones1.gif

Well as the title may have given away my beloved DENON AH-C452 stopped working (right earbud). The DENON AH-C452's replaced a pair of Goldring GX-200(which i also loved) where as with many other users the earbud stopped producing sound, does anyone know if Goldring have fixed that problem?

Well, I am now looking after a replacement for them. Preferably under the $200 mark. I listen to a wide variety of music, ranging from soft rock, to Melodic Metal, i also enjoy a lot of jazz(what a nice mix huh? ). You guy's got any recommendations for me?

Thanks

Rói

and please do excuse my poor English. Practice makes perfect, and to be honest i haven't been practicing alot
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2009 at 10:47 AM Post #3 of 4
You told us your preferences in music, what part of it do you like? Are you a bass head? Do you love the sound of expressive string instruments? ect.

Just a quick and dirty recommedation: Head-Direct RE0, Sleek Audio SA6, or Sennheiser IE7.

If you want better bass, but do not want to sacrifice a lot of everything else, than the Victor HP-FX500s should do nicely.

Oct 7, 2009 at 4:31 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blood_Raven /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You told us your preferences in music, what part of it do you like? Are you a bass head? Do you love the sound of expressive string instruments? ect.

Just a quick and dirty recommedation: Head-Direct RE0, Sleek Audio SA6, or Sennheiser IE7.

If you want better bass, but do not want to sacrifice a lot of everything else, than the Victor HP-FX500s should do nicely.

Thanks for the Recommendations I'll check them out ASAP. As to which tones i like the most i must say that, that would be the mids and lows, though not overpowering the high's. So a nice Bass and Mid with a clear high
biggrin.gif
. Like the Goldring GX200's were close to being a bit too low at first but after a nice burn in and a little tweaking of the equalizer they sounded perfect.

Also do the Head-Direct RE0's not require quite alot of power?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back