well, i pulled the trigger!
Feb 3, 2007 at 2:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

legbone

100+ Head-Fier
a pair of sennheiser hd-595's are on the way to me right now. thanks for all your help guys. i was having a hard time deciding between these and the beyerdynamics dt-770 80 ohms. but guess what? i really didn't make up my mind, because as soon as i get paid i am going to pick up a pair of the dt-770's. i figure, what the heck. i see lots of people around here with more than one set of phones. so now i will have a set of vmoda vibes and a pair of hd-595's. soon i will have a pair of dt-770's. then when i get my income tax i am going to pick up a hornet or a gilmore lite. maybe both (one for home and one for portability). that would open up a lot more options for cans. someday i will probably be sitting at the house trying to make up my mind what headphones to use instead of what music to listen to. my wallet wishes i never found this place (it actually screamed "damn you head-fi!!!!"). my ears can't wait for the future. well, i guess i will be hanging out here for a while and just learning more about balancing, recording, and stuff like that. it's like i am a baby just learning to walk. sorry for the rant, but just wanted to thank all of you.
icon10.gif

Feb 3, 2007 at 4:26 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by NtD Gr3nade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
595s are great for portable usage, well rounded too.

blink.gif

Big + open yet still good for portable usage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back