Well... I finally ordered heaphones... HD 600's!! :)
Feb 16, 2002 at 12:18 PM Post #16 of 21
and i'd swap the cheaper phillip prices for either senn or grados
redface.gif

Feb 16, 2002 at 12:32 PM Post #17 of 21
Quote:

Originally posted by violeta88
Congratulations on your purchase. Please, though, now that you are a member of Team Sennheiser, try not to shove a HD600 down everybody's throat like some of your fellow Team Sennheiser teammates. I've been having trouble getting a theoretical pair out of my throat lately and I am beginning to despise Team Sennheiser. But enjoy your purchase. I'm sure they're wonderful 'phones.

Please remember violeta88. Team CHEAP Sennheiser still is Sennheiser, just like Team Vr6 is still as much part of Team Sony as CD3K.

Feb 16, 2002 at 2:22 PM Post #19 of 21
Well what do you expect you've got the whole monarch to support, as for the americans, as long as they keep Dubya's "defence" budget in check they will continue to hav cheap grados and sonys instead of WWIII.

P.S. Im in australia where the kangaroos roam free and refugees are locked up behind wired fences.

=)

Feb 16, 2002 at 6:46 PM Post #21 of 21
Whoa....hold the phone!!! Did anybody catch his little confession?

Quote:

What will you do when I say I won't be using a dedicated amp just yet?

Like many others, and especially after the "anticipation producing" wait for them to ship, you may be thoroughly dissapointed when you listen to them for the first time with no amp and realize that at 300 ohms, they need some dedicated power otherwise they will sound like cosmic caca.

I think there is a definite need for intervention. Guys??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back