Welcome to the HeadRoom Forum!
Jun 17, 2007 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Tyll Hertsens

Garmentus Vulgaris & Headphoneus Supremus
Member of the Trade: Innerfidelity
Holy Smoke! We're opening up our forum again!
basshead.gif

I'm not sure I know how to feel about it.
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif
eggosmile.gif

Great actually! I want to thank Jude right off the bat for providing this place in which we enjoy the company of each other. His generosity is greatly appreciated. Thanks, man!

Uhhhh ... here's the rules:

All Head-Fi rules of etiquet remain inforce. Period. Moderators may feel free to remove or edit posts just as they would normally to ensure a proper place for youngsters to enjoy.

No customer service issues! We have a system for that at support@headphone.com, or by calling 1-800-828-8184 (+ 406 587 9466).

This forum area is for enthusiasts to communicate with HeadRoom. You may ask or say anything you like, as long as it has relevent content. You can't say "HeadRoom amps are crap" and leave it at that, your post will be removed; you can say "HeadRoom amps are crap because ....." and fill in the blank. Also I don't want folks to have to wade through too many posts, so please make it either on-topic or entertaining.

We mainly want to encourage disscussion of our products, product developments, business strategies, and corporate viewpoints. I'd also like to create, or encourge others to start, some educational threads discussing amp topologies, psychoacoustics and such.

I'd love for other members of the trade to feel free to voice their opinions freely here, so commercial non-promotional rules are NOT enforced strictly here, and makers can feel free to discuss issues of design and performance, but please do not post blatent promotional information.

I will continue to edit this rules post over time as I see fit.

Let the fun begin!

Jun 17, 2007 at 1:31 PM Post #2 of 8
Great to see that HeadRoom have its own forum, again.
biggrin.gif

Oct 3, 2007 at 10:14 AM Post #5 of 8
Tyll,

I must admit, there is not another "headphone amp" company out there that I will EVER consider using. I have tried several other options to only fall flat on my face and picking up the phone to talk to George, one of your outstanding CS manager!!!!!!!!

I do have a question, have you had the pleasure to listen to the UE 11pros? I was considering this option since UE sounds soooo good on my desktop amp with my newly purchased DPS (which totally rocks!).

Lots of dough to pick up one of those babies. However when becoming an audiophilist, you must take an oath; money is not an obstacle when finding the absolute best sound to fit your needs.

Feb 29, 2008 at 5:15 AM Post #6 of 8
Yes - I'm really pleased about this as well.
Since I've bought my bithead and shure's I've converted a couple other people as well...
It's great to have an online designated space for owners of the glorious rubber-bezelled amp lines that HeadRoom has graced us with.
Thanks Tyll

Feb 29, 2008 at 6:22 AM Post #7 of 8
PS

There are some days where I don't get ANY homework done.

Thanks a lot, HeadRoom....I guess.

(in a good way, I mean. It's about the music, remember?)

Haha Radiohead beats Partial Differential Equations quite comfortably

Feb 27, 2009 at 9:55 AM Post #8 of 8
Whats happening Tyll, its good to see a forum dedicated to Headroom. I don`t know if you remember, but we spoke briefly a while back. About you coming to Westchester County (White Plains, NY) for one of your shows. At that time I was a moderator for Jerry Del Colliano at audiovideorevolution.com. He has sold it, and now started HomeTheaterReview.com. I`m with him there.
But, this is great, a forum for Headroom, Congratulations.
I`ve been working with Jorge to get a package. He is excellent, take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back