Welcome calcetin, member 10,000
Feb 24, 2004 at 3:50 PM Post #31 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by calcetin
wow, thanks for the warm welcome!...i dont expect to post so much, since i am really new into this, in fact i am looking for a new pair of headphones, to replace my technics, which are broken (thankfully), thats the main reason why i came here, and after reading the forums i think i will buy the Sennheiser? 580, the big problem is that there is no place to listen to them in my country, Chile, (btw that explains my terrible english
frown.gif
)...anyway thanks again for the unexepected welcome!!, its really strange to be the 10000 member, hmm and now, what did I win??
eggosmile.gif

Those Sennheisers would be a fantastic start on your journey towards... well I don't know where this journey ends. Poverty?
biggrin.gif
Welcome to Head-Fi!

Feb 24, 2004 at 3:56 PM Post #32 of 44
Welcome to Head-Fi, we've been waiting for your reply. Congrats on being member #10,000. The Senn 580's is just the start of a long ling of future investments. Best be throwing your wallet away when plumbing thru this site at it serves no purpose.

Feb 24, 2004 at 8:23 PM Post #33 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by Demolition
Looks like 154 people have posted 1000 times or more, and there are several others within shouting distance of that mark.

I would say that they need to get a life.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

D.

Ouch!

I'll remind you of that when you're a Supremus
wink.gif

Welcome to the forums calcetin
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 24, 2004 at 9:36 PM Post #34 of 44
Quote:

wow, thanks for the warm welcome!...i dont expect to post so much, since i am really new into this, in fact i am looking for a new pair of headphones, to replace my technics, which are broken (thankfully), thats the main reason why i came here, and after reading the forums i think i will buy the Sennheiser? 580, the big problem is that there is no place to listen to them in my country, Chile, (btw that explains my terrible english
frown.gif
)...anyway thanks again for the unexepected welcome!!, its really strange to be the 10000 member, hmm and now, what did I win??
eggosmile.gif

Excellent first post. Welcome to Head-Fi!

Feb 24, 2004 at 11:30 PM Post #35 of 44
Quote:

If I ever reach 1,000 posts, I sincerely hope that someone tells me to get a life!

580smile.gif

D.

I'll remember that and considering that you're half way there in only two moths of membership, I don't think I'll have to wait long!
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 25, 2004 at 1:04 PM Post #38 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by Duncan
Ouch!

I'll remind you of that when you're a Supremus
wink.gif

Well, Duncan, I seriously doubt that I'll attain that title. I've seen enough reminders in the forum to know that the Supremus title is earned, and not automatically given just by virtue of reaching a certain number of posts.

If I reach that milestone, then we'll see see what Jude, you, and the other moderators think at that time.

Quote:

Originally posted by gpalmer
I'll remember that and considering that you're half way there in only two moths of membership, I don't think I'll have to wait long!
evil_smiley.gif

Yeah, I have been clipping along at a decent pace. I lurked for a year before bothering to register here, so all the pent-up posts are flooding out now, I guess.
tongue.gif

I'd like to think that most of my posts are of the high-value useful variety (such as the one about synthetic motor oil
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
). Time will tell, though.

D.

Edit: added more stuff

Feb 25, 2004 at 3:57 PM Post #39 of 44
Quote:

Well, Duncan, I seriously doubt that I'll attain that title. I've seen enough reminders in the forum to know that the Supremus title is earned, and not automatically given just by virtue of reaching a certain number of posts.

Uh, if that were the case I wouldn't have that supremus thing by my name. I never post anything worthwhile.

Oh, I missed the synthetic motor oil thing.....................

Feb 25, 2004 at 5:28 PM Post #40 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD
Uh, if that were the case I wouldn't have that supremus thing by my name. I never post anything worthwhile.

Same here on both topics!

Feb 25, 2004 at 6:59 PM Post #41 of 44
Feb 25, 2004 at 7:06 PM Post #42 of 44
Quote:

frown.gif
eggosmile.gif

Congratulations, you just won an empty wallet and a ticket to audio bliss
wink.gif

Feb 25, 2004 at 9:23 PM Post #43 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by pank2002
Hi...

you won a pair of used Wedgy-Fis . Worn by the all mighty Jude...
wink.gif

There's a Sennheiser distributor in Chile:
http://www.sennheiser.com/sennheiser..._partner_chile

Or you could check out the gear for sale forum. They up for sale pretty often. Like this one (that even include a replacement cable!):
http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showt...sennheiser+580

Cheers, hope your enjoy the time @ our wonderfull forum

Haha...Thanks for the info...I talked with the distributor, the sell them at $250
basshead.gif
hmmm i think: no thanks!..
So I contacted the seller...i thinks its a muuuuch better deal...
Thanks for your welcome!!

Feb 26, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #44 of 44
Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.PD

I left a somewhat long-winded post about it in this thread.

Quote:

So I contacted the seller...i thinks its a muuuuch better deal...
Thanks for your welcome!!

Yes, that's a pretty good deal for an excellent pair of headphones and a half-decent aftermarket cable. That would be a good start on the road to headphone heaven. (Sorry about your soon-to-be-empty wallet, calcetin.
tongue.gif
)

I hope you enjoy them!
580smile.gif

D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back