Welcome Back to Head-Fi.org. I'm Sorry About the Extended Outage
Nov 25, 2007 at 2:08 PM Post #77 of 353
Wow, that was really painful, but it is so nice to be back now!

Felt kind of like I was being forced to kick a bad habit cold turkey.

It will be nice to catch up with everyone again.

Rob

Nov 25, 2007 at 2:09 PM Post #78 of 353
Quote:

Originally Posted by bperboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is there any way to get the user information on the left side of all the posts instead of the top? I noticed that this is a big difference.

YEah go in "user CP" and then on to "Edit options".
at the bottom of the page you will see a button labeled "Delete Account?", click yes..
wait a few Min's to refresh and we will be all glad you did...

tongue.gif

Nov 25, 2007 at 2:11 PM Post #79 of 353
Is it just me or are the Head-Fi clocks ~10 minutes off? My clock reads 9:21 at the time of this posting, but the time posted doesn't (reads 9:11). Or can I fix this myself?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YEah go in "user CP" and then on to "Edit options".
at the bottom of the page you will see a button labeled "Delete Account?", click yes..
wait a few Min's to refresh and we will be all glad you did...

tongue.gif

Hmm, I tried this and it didn't work. Any other ideas?

Nov 25, 2007 at 2:14 PM Post #80 of 353
Great work Jude! I hope that you have learned from this tragic event to keep something like this from happening again. Get some good sleep, you deserve it.

Nov 25, 2007 at 2:15 PM Post #81 of 353
Great, we're back online after two excruciating weeks! Thanks to all of your hard work team! I'm sure everything will work out for the better (new sigs, profiles, pics etc.). Now let's get back to posting about our favourite hobby
biggrin.gif

Nov 25, 2007 at 2:26 PM Post #85 of 353
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's the way it came set when we did a fresh vbulletin reinstall. I actually think I like it better that way, but I guess we could put it to a vote eventually. Right now, I'll leave it as is, as there's so much else to work on.

While I'm sure there are plenty of other higher priorities, I just wanted to note that I don't much care for this look with the user information at the top of the post split horizontally across the screen. On larger monitors your eyes have to traverse a lot of dead space to read all of the user information. At least with the user information in a frame on the left and the posted content in a frame on the right it is easier on the eyes to read it all without a strain.

Thanks again for all of the hard work in bringing the forum back.

--Jerome

Nov 25, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #86 of 353
Jude, thanks for all your hard work getting head-fi restored. I am sure glad it's back!

Nov 25, 2007 at 2:36 PM Post #90 of 353
Finally........... after 2 weeks of pain....... Thank u very much for u all effort to make it back again...... thank u..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back