Weired
Apr 21, 2002 at 12:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

LTUCCI1924

Headphoneus Supremus
I have always been weired and have rebeled againest just about everthing. I can understand why many members have a problem with what I might say or my tast in whatever. I think it is enbedded in me and I will always rebell and be weired. It just me. I am very unotherdox in most that I do. So I take no afense to reactions of other members and cant help just being me. But with all that said even unbiass creditsaisem is still helping me. Just look at my 580s and supreme amp. Reguardless of how things whent or go I am still upgrading my cans and amp due to members here. You guys have brought me to a new level of high-fi that I would not have ever thought of with out your help. I dont care what you might think of me but I do care for all your help. So thanks to all members.

Apr 21, 2002 at 1:46 PM Post #2 of 7
Lou: Welcome to TEAM Freak(azoid), then. And never mind - I don't think you have a reason to explain or even excuse yourself for being like you are. Actually, I'm quite interested in your findings, and it's a nice thing, that someone in your age can still get so excited with an involved in a new hobby. I've got to admit, that I sometimes have to read your posts twice to grasp their meanings, though - but it seems to me, that your writing has already improved quite a bit. With some more practice on your side, I don't think anyone here will have anymore problems with your posts soon enough.

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

P.S.: And don't change your character - it's always good not to believe everything people tell in the first place.

Apr 21, 2002 at 5:32 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by lini
Welcome to TEAM Freak(azoid), then.

Ooh, ooh, I wanna join, I wanna join...

Apr 21, 2002 at 5:39 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally posted by Dusty Chalk
Ooh, ooh, I wanna join, I wanna join...

Hell, Dusty...you're a charter member!.........
wink.gif

Apr 21, 2002 at 9:05 PM Post #5 of 7
Dusty: Welcome! Of course you're in - as well as anybody else who's got enough humour.
biggrin.gif

Grinnings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Apr 21, 2002 at 9:55 PM Post #6 of 7
I would like to do some cloning. I'm having a little trouble getting started on it. I just don't know where to begin. I think I need some hair samples or something. If we can do stuff like that in the club, I would like to join too.

Apr 22, 2002 at 1:14 AM Post #7 of 7
Cousin Eddie: Come on in, then - and welcome! TEAM FREAK(azoid) is always open for some stupid ideas!
wink.gif
And don't forget to bring your sheep Daisy (which reminds me of a certain Woody Allen movie...).
biggrin.gif

Grinnings from Munich!

Lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back