weird sound issues and stuttering from my PC to tube amp
Nov 7, 2013 at 8:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

jakebake

Head-Fier
Hey guys!

I have a Glow Audio Amp One tube amp attached to my PC. I am using it with a hot audio DAC destroyer. My first issue is that if I turn up the volume with nothing playing it get weird frequency noise that gets louder the louder the volume is turned up. It is not that noticeable when I have something playing though. 

My other issue is that when I am watching youtube or playing a game such as League of Legends sometimes the sound will start stuttering. The Weird thing is it won't even be all of the sound for ex. the voices will be fine but the background music will be stuttering.

Any ideas?  

Nov 8, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #2 of 4
Sounds like you could have a fault with your DAC destroyer. have you tired another USB cable and a different USB port?

Do you get the same noise when you plug the integrated audio on your motherboard in to your tube amp?

Nov 15, 2013 at 8:31 PM Post #3 of 4
  Sounds like you could have a fault with your DAC destroyer. have you tired another USB cable and a different USB port?

Do you get the same noise when you plug the integrated audio on your motherboard in to your tube amp?

well I actually disconnected my DAC destroyer and plugged straight into the DAC on the Glow Audio Amp One. I do not think the DAC sounds as good however the frequency noises have gone away.

But, the issue with the stuttering audio is still there. It only happens occasionally and when I change USB ports it fixes the issue but only for a little bit until it starts again. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back