Weird Sensation and Fatiguing while Listening to P11S
Dec 16, 2015 at 4:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Daniel750

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

So I was listening to a SM P11S. During some of the songs (like Cradled in Love-POTF) the sound was sounding to be incredibly stuffy. I don't know how to explain it accurately. It was like, you were breathing in polluted air by lung-fulls and couldn't breathe. It was not the clarity, I'm sure, the headphones were clear enough. It's unlike anything I've ever faced before. However during some songs (like It's My Life, Bon Jovi) this weird sensation disappeared completely. I mean, it was like, suddenly after holding my breath for a long time I was breathing fresh air. This was simply made worse with the use of an amp. Without an amp, they were fair enough. Also, I had this sensation that I wished to throw away the headphone from my ears, because it was extremely fatiguing. I never faced such problems with the prodj100's or the dt 770's and I can't seem to put my fingers on it. It seemed to exponentially intensify after 30 minutes of usage and is extremely suspicious to me. On another note, my ears also felt extremely hot, but when I took off the headphones, they were cold enough. The foam pad earcups were also cold enough. There was no sweat.

This was when I was trying to write a review for the p11s's for the e-store I bought them from. Can anyone have any idea of what's going on? The P11S's sound brilliant for their price, I really wish to confirm that it's not their fault

Users who are viewing this thread

Back