Weird Request: Can someone finish a Dynahi amp for me? (willing to pay of course)
Jan 19, 2007 at 6:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Yang

100+ Head-Fier
Weird Request: Can someone finish a Dynahi amp for me?

Here's the deal, I don't really do DIY and definately not something this complicated. I bought this incomplete Dynahi amp a while back relatively cheap. Forgot who I got it from, but I think they said the PSU/transformer - something regarding power supply side either did not work or got burned out/broke.

Both the PSU and the audio boards seem fully populated, with case (boards already installed onto bottom plate), heatsinks, pretty much everything except the wiring.

So, for anyone capable, I am willing to pay to have the amp finished. I hope it will be an easy job for the knowledgeable. If there are any parts that require to be replaced or ordered, I am willing to spend under $100 for those parts.

I can take pics tomorrow for those interested. Not sure what price to ask for the labor, so if anyone's interest, let me know a reasonable offer.

E-mail is litaiyuang@msn.com

Jan 19, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #2 of 4
shoot me a PM when you get some photos, try and see if there is anything obviously wrong... i can take a look at it if you like

Jan 22, 2007 at 6:47 PM Post #4 of 4
If you are in Texas now where in Texas are you? I might be able to help you out. Please email pics to <Email Removed Pictures Received>

-Alex-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back