Weird problem with my Rockbox iRiver H120
Jan 31, 2006 at 5:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Borat

Headphoneus Supremus
I use Rockbox so that I can load FLAC encoded files onto my iRiver H120, but sometimes after it plays the first track perfectly fine, it will not proceed to the next FLAC and instead say "Codec Failure". But if I manually select the FLAC file then it will play fine. It just won't advance to the next track in succession. I have to keep manually selecting it.

Does this happen to anyone else? Am I encoding my FLAC's wrong or something?

Jan 31, 2006 at 6:27 AM Post #2 of 2
Could be one of two things: Either your files, or the RB build you're using. First thing you should do is use a bleeding edge build and double check. Furthermore, you should use Click to download RB with the "add to playlist patch" I'm currently using this build, which is updated often, and is compiled/patched. It's a great patch with fantastic playlist features. It answers my playlist wishes.

BTW, I'm also currently listening to an album in FLAC, no problems at all.

Edit: Looks like the latest builds have this: Quote:

Initial multi-band EQ support for software codec platforms. Now go start making that user interface!

The patched build I'm using is not this particular build though.... I could care less about a parametric EQ though, as I have my EQ set flat anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back