Weird experiment
Apr 6, 2008 at 2:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

dakkar

100+ Head-Fier
Well, maybe I'm just being a bit weird... In any case, I was trying out listening to some music. I had my SR60 connected to an amp, but that did not cut the audio from playing as well on a pair of Denon speakers. Maybe just my imagination, but having the headphones on and the speakers at the same time, it really made for a cool spacial sound stage. I'm sure it's not a true audiophile's way to listen to music, but it was sure interesting!
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 6, 2008 at 2:19 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by dakkar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, maybe I'm just being a bit weird... In any case, I was trying out listening to some music. I had my SR60 connected to an amp, but that did not cut the audio from playing as well on a pair of Denon speakers. Maybe just my imagination, but having the headphones on and the speakers at the same time, it really made for a cool spacial sound stage. I'm sure it's not a true audiophile's way to listen to music, but it was sure interesting!
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah...I do that sometimes too....listen with the phones,plus the subwoofer and speakers..makes for a good sounding experience, until you turn the sub off and then the sound has zero bottom-end.Takes a while to get back to the normal listening, without the sub. I also listen watching t.v. with the sound off, usual the Fight Network, or the Wild t.v.! Huck

Apr 6, 2008 at 6:28 AM Post #3 of 3
Yes, I have been there myself.
Listening to headphones, while routing sound to my two 13" woofers as well. Its quite fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back