Websites that are updated daily
Feb 28, 2006 at 11:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

fishtankfish

100+ Head-Fier
So what are some sites (that are updated regularly) that you guys visit other than Head-Fi?

Try to avoid some of the obvious ones please (fark, cnn, pitchfork, hydrogenaudio, etc).

Here's some that I check out regularly,

theonion.com
i-am-bored.com
stereogum.com (great music blog)
tinymixtapes.com
metacritic.com

and my favorite web comics,

whiteninjacomics.com
questionablecontent.net
boasas.com
hlcomic.com

Feb 28, 2006 at 11:23 PM Post #2 of 6
I update my own site pretty frequently, though the day job is keeping it less than daily! I work on this with my fiance as well. Don't know if this counts since I'm on the other side of the equation...but technically I do visit daily even when I don't have time to post.

www.grooveeffect.com

Other than that:

www.ocforums.com
www.bikeforums.com (once in a while...honestly there's not much to say about biking unless I have a specific issue, you just gotta ride...much like I haven't posted outside of the general discussion area on Head-Fi in months
smily_headphones1.gif
)
news.google.com
weather.yahoo.com
www.emarketer.com (M-F, not on weekends)
www.mediapost.com (M-F)
www.adage.com (M-F)
www.searchenginewatch.com (M-F)

Yes, I work in the online marketing/ad biz
smily_headphones1.gif

--Illah

Mar 1, 2006 at 12:26 AM Post #4 of 6
Zug (comedy site), UserFriendly (webcomic), friend's blogs. Pretty much it. Oh, also SomethingAwful on the weekend. They post Weekend Web Saturday night/Sunday morning (not really sure when... 11PM-ish EST, usually), so I catch up on everything then.

Mar 1, 2006 at 1:02 AM Post #5 of 6
I adore boingboing.net for its amazing geeky randomness.

Mar 1, 2006 at 1:06 AM Post #6 of 6
milkandcookies.com (I think it's updated daily) and collegehumor.com...and that's pretty well it...other than here.

oh, and just in case anyone hasn't visted before, you need to check out The Perry Bible Fellowship, don't worry it's not a religious site, it's a weekly updated comic strip, and I think it's genius...enjoy the archive...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back