weather extremes (56k warning)
Jun 2, 2006 at 3:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Mr.PD

Lives to Take It Outside.
I was checking the weather today for work. I noticed the the low and high are rather extreme. I'm not sure how to dress for this kind of weather. Sorry about the big size, but I gotta run.
weather.jpg

Jun 2, 2006 at 6:41 PM Post #3 of 22
Ya know, I love reading the folders people have on their pc...stop smoking, Dogpile url link and Gun links.

Jun 2, 2006 at 9:41 PM Post #5 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.PD
I was checking the weather today for work. I noticed the the low and high are rather extreme. I'm not sure how to dress for this kind of weather. Sorry about the big size, but I gotta run.
weather14gc.jpg

whoah mr.pd!! what's up with your third favorite?!?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
wink.gif

Jun 2, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #7 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by gordolindsay
What the heck!?!?!?!

For real?
eek.gif

People should analyze their screenshots before posting them
biggrin.gif

Jun 2, 2006 at 10:31 PM Post #8 of 22
Hahaha, I love this thread. I would say layers is the best way to deal with temperature extremes.
tongue.gif
And I think you owe us some infomation regarding your interest in clowns.
biggrin.gif

Jun 2, 2006 at 10:33 PM Post #9 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by iSleipnir
Hahaha, I love this thread. I would say layers is the best way to deal with temperature extremes.
tongue.gif
And I think you owe us some infomation regarding your interest in clowns.
biggrin.gif

Actually, it's not in the original post, and it looks photoshopped. Somebody just having some fun
biggrin.gif
. Almost had me too!
First one is loaded onto head-fi btw, and second one imageshack. Good way to check for photoshops too
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 2, 2006 at 10:41 PM Post #10 of 22
Ahahahahahaha, good photoshop. You almost had me there until I realized the font was a wee bit off.
biggrin.gif

Jun 2, 2006 at 10:45 PM Post #11 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by hembergler
Ahahahahahaha, good photoshop. You almost had me there until I realized the font was a wee bit off.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, looks a bit too dark, or maybe the wrong font. Then I checked the link to it and noticed the first image didn't have it, haha, pretty funny. I wouldn't had checked, but I was scrolling up. A lot of people post browser screenshots not realising what links they have on their toolbars (i.e. torrent sites.)

Jun 3, 2006 at 12:27 AM Post #13 of 22
yeah it's chopped. i couldn't find an exact font and for that size i had to antialias. still got a few of you though.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back