We Just Launched our Spring Giveaway with SVS!
Mar 25, 2014 at 9:19 PM Post #16 of 22
So if we are from Europe we can't win?

I guess thats the case mate unfortunate but they will probably make a giveaway focused for others. At least I hope they do. I don't understand what would make us americans any different any other countries...

Mar 25, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #17 of 22
I guess thats the case mate unfortunate but they will probably make a giveaway focused for others. At least I hope they do. I don't understand what would make us americans any different any other countries...

"Non-US residents over the age of 18 may enter unless expressly prohibited by local regulations and law"

http://www.punchtab.com/rules/giveaway?id=35920

Mar 27, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #18 of 22

It's an active subwoofer.

I saw that... I might be a dip schiit and see if I can power my HE 4 out of the speaker Taps... LAWL how's that for music. Headphones for mids n highs sub woofer for bass lol

seem's pointless but it might be enjoyably epic... or since they are open headphones have the sub and the HE 4 drop at the same time... either way I'd love to have an active sub. I actually have a pair of speakers I could hook up and best of all my old active 12" died on me last year :D so I would LOVE a new one

Mar 31, 2014 at 11:41 PM Post #19 of 22
I saw that... I might be a dip schiit and see if I can power my HE 4 out of the speaker Taps... LAWL how's that for music. Headphones for mids n highs sub woofer for bass lol

seem's pointless but it might be enjoyably epic... or since they are open headphones have the sub and the HE 4 drop at the same time... either way I'd love to have an active sub. I actually have a pair of speakers I could hook up and best of all my old active 12" died on me last year :D so I would LOVE a new one

There are no speaker taps on that sub to power anything with. LOL

But anyway, I can highly recommend that everyone register for this drawing for the SB-1000 because I own one. Fantastic compact sub. Good for small rooms. I use mine with my desktop setup (see my sig). Great for that because there's an 80hz high pass filter on the line outs, making it easy to integrate this sub with speakers without bass management.

And I registered anyway even though I have one, because I'd LOVE having dual SB-1000s :D :D

Jan 4, 2015 at 11:04 PM Post #21 of 22
The SB 2000 is much better and overall the best deal in bass.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dude, 10-month-old thread here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back